We are pleased about your attendance to our website. Hereinafter we would like to inform you about the conditions under which we collect your personal data and how we process them for which purposes.
1. Controller and Data Protection Supervisor
1.1 The controller for the processing of personal data as set out in Article 4 No 7 GDPR is LIVELEX GmbH, Stephanstraße 5, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, E-Mail: email@example.com.
Managing Director: Dr. Axel Pajunk
1.2 The company data protection supervisor can be contacted at the address mentioned above as well as by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purposes of Data Processing and Legal Bases
2.1 Visit of the Website
By visiting this website www.livelex.legal your browser automatically sends information to this websites‘ server. These informations will be stored temporarily in a logfile. The following informations will be logged and stored until they are automatically deleted:
- Date and time of the enquirie
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the enquirie (concrete Website)
- Status of access/HTTP-Status code
- Quantity of data submitted in each case
- Website from which the enquirie comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
We use this data to ensure a smooth connection setup and a user-friendly use of the website, to ensure network and information security, to evaluate system security and stability, and for administrative purposes.
Legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. The legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use the data to draw conclusions about you.
2.2 Registration for our newsletter
Provided that youhave consented to the receipt of our newsletter, invitations to events and other information relevant to you(Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR), we use your name and e-mail address to provide you with this information electronically.
You can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future and unsubscribe. Use either the link at the end of each newsletter or alternatively the above-mentioned e-mail address.As a result, we will not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and will delete the data unless otherwise provided for or there are statutory retention requirements.
2.3 Use of our Contact Form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website.It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and can answer it.Further information can be made voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after completion of the request you have made, unless there is another legal basis or statutory retention requirements exist.
3. Transfer of personal data
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You gave us your consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR is a legal obligation, as well as
- this is legally permissible and according to Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR is required for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
4. Rights of the data subject
You have the right to:
- in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if it was not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, revealing information on their details;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us unless the processing for the exercise of the right of free expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data. The condition is that you dispute the accuracy of the data or that the processing is unlawful, but at the same time you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data or that you still need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or that you have appealed against the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR, revoke your consent to us at any time. As a consequence, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR, you have the right to object the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to the e-mail address above.
6. Data security
We use the SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your device or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimised. We continue to use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests constitute legitimate interests within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.
8.1 Google Analytics
We use the data for analysis and measurement to understand how our services are used. For example, we analyze data about your visits to our websites to optimize the design of our products. In addition, we use information from the advertisements you interact with to help advertisers to better understand their advertising campaigns. We use various tools, such as Google Analytics, to do this. When you visit websites where Google Analytics is used, Google and the Google Analytics customer may link information about your activities on this website with activities on other websites where our advertising services are also used. Google Analytics uses its own cookies, i.e. cookies set by Google Analytics customers. When you use our systems, Google Analytics customers and Google may associate data generated by Google Analytics with third-party cookies generated by visits to other websites. For example, an advertiser may use its Google Analytics information to create more relevant advertisements or to analyze its traffic more accurately.
9. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. We therefore recommend that you check this data protection declaration at regular intervals.